Current Restrictions that might affect you:
As of September 10, all domestic flights within Myanmar have been suspended.
- All townships in the Yangon region are now subject to a ‘Stay at home’ order.
- Wearing a mask is mandatory for everyone in public
- Only one person per household is allowed to go for grocery shopping
- Only two persons are allowed for hospital or clinic visits
- Travelling by own car is only allowed for one driver and one passenger for purposes such as shopping, and one driver plus two passengers if for medical reasons
- All government staffs and officials are to works 2 weeks and then off 2 weeks
- All company employees must work from home
- All CMP, construction, raw materials and manufacturing business are to be closed from 24th September until 7th October
- Worker or staffs from Bank, petrol station, food retailer, meat factory, pharmacy and pharmaceutical factories, water supply and daily essentials products manufacturers are only exempt from this order
This Stay at Home order took effect from Monday, September 21st until further notice.
There will be check-points and enforcement of this order, and failure to follow will lead to prosecution.