COVID-19 Situation in Myanmar
- As of September 10, all domestic flights within Burma have been suspended
- There is a nationwide curfew in place, from 12:00 A.M. to 4:00 A.M. The government is actively enforcing this curfew.
- Stay-at-home orders for all of Yangon Region (except for Coco Island), effective from September 21. Enforced by local law enforcement.
- Movement between townships restricted in Yangon and permit/valid needed.
- Factories are instructed to cease operations until October 21st (extended). Other businesses and organizations have been ordered to work from home.