Current Situation with Myanmar's State of Emergency
- Internet is available 24/7 again via fiber connections only.
- Banking apps and other corporate cloud tools have been whitelisted and can be accessed through mobile data usage.
- Payment cards such as VISA and MASTERCARD can be used again at City Mart, Capital, Makro and others.
- Curfew still in place from 8pm to 6am.
- Relief flights are possible.
- Government and bank operations are affected
- Increasing number of COVID-19 infections.
Myanmar and its people is facing a difficult time with several disruptions taking place. Here and below we cover items affecting the daily life: