A place for fitness and peace depending on your activities. Enjoy the view of Shwedagon Pagoda from the machines or freshen yourself up in the pool. Join the popular cardio sculpture, zumba and yoga class too.
- Shu sin reviewed 6 years ago
Worst gym I have ever been too:
1. No English speaking staff
2. Dirty Pool (couldn’t swim in it)
3. Very bad service
4. Old equipment
5. Very old and dirty changing rooms / Showers
6. Very small
7. Unfriendly trainers
8. Dirty windows / floors
9. Leaking AC
10. Even though this is not the most expensive gym in Yangon, every dollar they ask is to much, complete rip off.
Furthermore, every time I went there I felt very uncomfortable literally everyone was staring at me, including all the staff. I am always very motivated to work out , wherever I am living at the moment but this place made me cut my workout short and leave early multiple times.
Please close down / improve our gym and staff as soon as possible
- You must login to post comments
No entries were found.