The Yangon Circular Train was built by the British in 1954. It covers a railway track loop of 45.9 kilometers and stops at 39 stations: Yangon Railway Station, Pagoda Road, Lanmadaw, Pyay Road, Shan Road, Ahlone Road, Panhlaing Road, Kemmendine, Hanthawaddy, Hletaw, Kamayut, Thiri Myaing, Okkyin, Thamaing, Thamaing Myothit, Gyogon, Insein, Ywama, Phawkan, Aung San Myo, Danyingon, Golf Course, Kyaikkale, Mingaladon Bazaar, Mingaladon, Waibage, Okkalapa, Paywetseikkon, Kyaukyedwin, Tadagale, Yegu, Payame, Kanbe, Bauktaw, Tamwe, Myitta Nyunt, Mahlwagon, Pazundaung.
Trains depart Yangon Railway station approximately every 45 to 60 minutes. It takes almost 3 hours to complete the journey. Trains make both clockwise (Right) and counter-clockwise (Left) journeys daily along the railway loop.
No entries were found.