The Sule Pagoda is a Burmese stupa located in the heart of downtown Yangon, occupying the centre of the city and an important space in contemporary Burmese politics, ideology and geography. According to legend, it was built before the Shwedagon Pagoda during the time of the Buddha, making it more than 2,500 years old. Burmese legend states that the site for the Shwedagon Pagoda was asked to be revealed from an old nat who resided at the place where the Sule Pagoda now stands.
- Lwin Lwin Cho reviewed 6 months ago
We need the office space for 20- persons.Please below details for moving:
1) For 20-staffs sitting space with meeting room.
2) Rental fee per sq- meter
3) Serviced office available or not?
5) Car parking( staff car& visitors car)
6)Working hour limited or unlimited?
8) Rental fee payment terms
9) Agency fee.
Lwin Lwin Cho
- You must login to post comments