50th Street, Botatung Township, ရန်ကုန်
Come join our Paddy’s Day festivities on Sat, March 16th..We’re going all Irish.
– Yangon’s only authentic traditional Irish band ‘Drunken Irish Barstools’ will be performing all the Irish classic songs to get your knees up and your Guinness down!
– We’ll have Irish Guinness(in cans with widget), the only alternative to what taste you’d expect from a draught pint..
– Enjoy traditional Irish beef stew to give your stomach a good base for all that Guinness to soak up!
– Six Nations rugby final day? We’ve got it covered upstairs on our big screen..
– Some other Paddy’s Day specials will also be on offer, Jameson whiskey, Magners cider to name a few..
So come and help us look for that pot of gold at the end of the rainbow, and sure we’ll have some ‘craic agus ceoil’ along the way!