Myanmar Financial Center aims to create certified professional and improve the competency levels of the financial industry in Myanmar, through world-class quality training and development solutions, delivered by a team of global experts and facilities by the best training managers in the industry.
Myanmar Financial Center has been creating certified professionals in different fields of expertise at:
1. Project Management – In association with Project Management Institute (PMI)® we offer Project Management Professional (PMP)® training and certification. An international recognized program that gives you the tools to become a successful project manager.
2. Retail Banking – Through Retail Banking Academy’s International programs you can become a Certified Retail Banker, Card and Payments Professional or Branch Manager.
3. Wealth Management – Become a Certified International Wealth Manager Diploma (CIWM)® through the Association of International Wealth Management (AIWM) – the international professional organization for wealth managers, portfolio managers, investment advisors, asset managers and trust and estate practitioners worldwide.
Chindwin was founded in 2007 as a tertiary education branch of Soe San Boarding School, which enjoyed over 20 years of success in the secondary school education level.
During the time of establishment, there was a rising demand for engineers in neighboring countries. Chindwin College was founded to produce quality engineers and open doors for higher education abroad.
Despite having strong focus in Engineering, Chindwin has not only expanded its engineering majors, it has also added Business, Hospitality and Tourism faculties to offer new courses. Chindwin closely working with Myanmar Engineering Society (MES) in supervision of teaching and Chindwin is the only affiliated college with MES in Myanmar.
Chindwin College is delivering MBA programme in Myanmar. MBA today is widely seen as a passport to new career opportunities. It demonstrates the breadth and depth of students’ functional competence, strategic knowledge and problem‐solving ability. This programme provides the high quality of education and work‐ready skills and knowledge to help each graduate function successfully in their future careers.
Chindwin currently offers in the following areas of study:
Incorporating with Pearson Extended Diploma in Strategic Management & Leadership (Level 7)
Pearson BTEC Higher National Diploma:
- Electrical & Electronic Engineering,
- Mechanical Engineering,
- Construction & Built Environment,
- Business (Management),
- Business (Accounting),
- Hospitality Management
Pearson BTEC Level 2 & 3 Programmes:
- Diploma in Business
- Diploma in Engineering
ln addition to being a valuable and internationally recognized qualification in its own right for entry into the industry, BTEC HND provides entry to the final year of Bachelor programs at UK universities , institutes in Singapore and Chindwin College.
Mandalay Campus – Corner of (77×78) St & (31×32) St, Sebai Building, Greatwall Condo Complex, Mandalay, Myanmar
Phone: 02 72179, 02 74179
Taunggyi Campus – 57/16, Myat Yadanar Street, Yae Aye Kwin Quarter, Taunggyi, Myanmar
Phone: 09 784038995, 09 784038996
Three Good Spoons offers:
– private cooking classes in your home kitchen
– a phased training course with certificate
– accompanied shopping classes
– hygiene, nutrition and kitchen safety classes
– hands-on learning with in-class language interpretation
– bilingual recipes
– plenty of tempting themes to expand cooks’ menu repertoire.
By investing in Three Good Spoons flexible training:
– you will support decent work conditions in a sector where many women are abused and exploited
– you will be help underprivileged Myanmar women gain free Three Good Spoons training to build a culinary career
– you will help the Myanmar community learn more about hygiene and nutrition.
Maritime And Hospitality Academy (MAHA) was founded in 2006. A Leader in Maritime and Hospitality Education in Myanmar to train Myanmar youths and seafarers to become the competent professionals in Maritime Industry and Hospitality Industry, to contribute towards the development of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises.
Courses at MAHA
Ship’s Catering Courses
- Ship’s Cook Course
- General Steward Course
International Culinary Courses
- Myanmar Cuisine Course
- Asian Cuisine Course
- Japanese & Korean Cuisine Course
- Chinese & Thai Cuisine Course
- European Cuisine Course
Hospitality & Catering Courses
- Catering Management Course
- Bakery & Pastry Course
- Cake Decoration Course
- Coffee & Juice Course
- F&B Service Course
- Housekeeping Operation Course
ILO SIYB Courses
- Generate & Start Your Business Course
- Improve Your Business Course
The school is near Myanmar Plaza and offers English courses to meet
the needs of all, from the very beginner to advanced learners.
* Free English Tests and Assessments
* Native English Teachers
* Fun classes with lots of speaking activities
* Classes are kept small, so you have more interaction with our teachers
Open Hours: Monday to Wednesday – 9 am to 8:30 pm, Thursday to Saturday – 9 am to 6 pm.
They are currently teaching staffs from hotels, offices and education
Warm welcome to ACAE! We understand that self-esteem is critical as the children develop into young individuals. This is why we prioritise a nurturing environment with personalised attention from qualified member of teaching staff to encourage every child’s blossoming confidence and independence.
Bookworm Books have thousands of books available with fiction for preschool, young readers, teenage to adult readers and non-fiction on all subjects. Books are sold at the best prices in Myanmar. They have the widest selection of books at the best prices in Myanmar!
Myanmar High Society Co.,Ltd. is a Software Company based in Myanmar. At Myanmar High Society, we believe in setting clear expectations and coordinating with our clients to deliver the best digital experiences. Everyone at Myanmar High Society is an individual valued for their skills, capabilities and experience, but we all have four things in common – a passion for; technology, innovation, creativity and customer service. When you engage Myanmar High Society, you will see firsthand our tagline in action “Inspired people, to facilitate the business process to all we connect.” We are proud to have been selected as strategic development partner by many leading business. In short, we are here to make your digital presence matter!
The Academy of Rock is a music school dedicated to teaching rock and popular music. With the aim of living by our fundamental principles of raising musicality, nurturing individuality, inspiring creativity and promoting appreciation through fun, we have a unique teaching setup that goes beyond that of a traditional music school. After all, rock is all about pushing the boundaries of growth, learning and creating new ground, isn’t it?
Lithan Myanmar is a subsidiary of Lithan Academy in Singapore, a digital learning and talents platform with the mission to deliver growth for talents and enterprises in the digital economy. They connect talents, enterprises, industry practitioners and technology vendors
Located in an exceptional compound in the heart of Yangon, IFB is a multipurpose place for culture and art with a lecture/exhibition room, big gardens, a cafeteria space, a small stage and a big stage in dry season.
Its ambition is to remain a place for creation and cross-cultural encounters for Myanmar and francophone artists. Our cultural centre offers a steady artistic program with several events per month all year long, in a huge variety of fields (music, painting, photography, conferences, cinema, etc.).
Empowering sustainable development to improve the quality of life and holistic wellbeing of people in Myanmar. GraceWorks Myanmar is a not for profit organisation supporting poor and marginalised communities through sustainable development projects.