Have you ever heard of responsible business practices which also intertwine with the rise of local products?
Our planet we live on is being treated in the wrong ways and it has gotten worse since the invention of plastic. Even in the air, it is filled with microplastic particles and plastic waste that has been recklessly thrown away by humans. So, it’s our responsibility to reduce the usage and share the knowledge of harmful future if we fail to do so.
With the exact aim of spreading knowledge and creating more responsible businesses, on this coming July (28th) Friday, “The Responsible Market” event will be held at City Mall St. John, Yangon by Prevent Plastics Myanmar and City Mart Holdings Co.,Ltd (CHML).
The market will proudly present the local businesses which are running environmental-friendly operations and empowering the Burmese products. People visiting this event could also purchase needed personal items while supporting sustainable businesses.
Furthermore, there will be other activities as follows.
- Engaging in discussions on practical alternatives to reduce plastic use in our day-to-day lives.
- Storytelling & story play sessions for kids, nurturing their love for the environment.
- Eye-opening exhibition on plastic pollution with suggested individual behavioral actions to tackle this pressing issue.
- Participate in a quiz to win recycled shopping bags made from used umbrellas.
So, don’t miss out the opportunity to enhance your knowledge while having fun and engaging with the community!
- Date: 28th July 2023 (Friday)
- Time: 09:00 – 19:30
- Location: City Mall St. John, No. 6, Corner of Pyay Road & Min Ye Kyaw Zwar Road, Yangon.