The areas where stay-home rules are no longer in effect as of Nov. 22 include:
- Ayeyarwady Region: Bogale, Hinthada, Kangyidaunt, Kyonpyaw, and Thabaung
- Bago Region: Daik-U, Kawa, Kyauktaga, Letpadan, Minhla, Nattalin, Nyaunglebin, Okpho, Oktwin, Pathein, Pyay, Thayarwaddy, Toungoo, and Waw
- Chin State: Tonzang
- Kachin State: Hpakant
- Magway Region: Aunglan, Magway, Minbu, Mindon, Minhla, Pakokku, Pwintbyu, Salin, Sinbaungwe, Taungdwingyi, and Thayet
- Mandalay Region: Amarapura, Aungmyethazan, Chanmyathazi, Chanayethazan, Maha Aungmye, Myingyan, Patheingyi, Pyawbwe, Pyigyidagun, Pyin Oo Lwin, and Yamethin
- Mon State: Mawlamyine, Thanbyuzayat, and Thaton
- Sagaing Region: Homalin, Kyunhla, and Monywa
- Tanintharyi Region: Dawei and Myeik
- Yangon Region: Bahan, Dagon, Hlaing, Hlaingthaya, Hmawbi, Insein, Kamayut, Kayan, Kyimyindaing, Mayangon, Mingaladon, Mingala Taungnyunt, North Dagon, North Okkalapa, Sanchaung, Shwepyitha, South Okkalapa, Taik Kyi, Tamwe, Thaketa, Thingangyun, Wundwin, and Yankin
Authorities require people to wear facemasks in public and stay at home as much as possible.
A nationwide 20:00-04:00 curfew likely remains in place, with a shorter 22:00-04:00 curfew in Yangon.
International Travel Restrictions
An entry ban for most international travellers, as well as the suspension of issuance of on-arrival visas and e-visas, remains in effect through Nov. 30. Cargo and relief flights are exempt.
Travellers must produce a negative COVID-19 PCR test result taken within 72 hours before arrival. Authorities require entrants to quarantine for 10 days at designated facilities.
Authorities will test travellers for COVID-19 on days three and seven of the quarantine period and require them to pay for the testing fees.