This week saw some improvements to the daily life in Yangon
- Internet is available 24/7 again via fiber connections only.
- Banking apps and other corporate cloud tools have been whitelisted and can be accessed through mobile data usage again, but not the full world wide web.
- Payment cards such as VISA and MASTERCARD can be used again at City Mart, Capital, Makro and others.
Seeds host two events!
- On the 7th you can enjoy Mediterranean inspired cocktails and drinks prepared by SEEDS’ bartenders in their beautiful garden with Mediterranean tapas at the year-end garden closing party.
- On the 9th of May, A Mother’s Day lunch is offered at SEEDS and gives you a good opportunity to spoil your dear mom.
Don’t miss Melia’s promotions for May
- French High Tea at Olea (Daily)
- Saturday Family Lunch at the Market
- Vietnamese Hotpot Set at the Lantern (Daily)
- 𝗦𝗔𝗧𝗨𝗥𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗟𝗜𝗩𝗘 𝗠𝗨𝗦𝗜𝗖 @ The Garbo
But don’t forget about COVID-19
- There is very limited testing of COVID-19 infections which means there is a big risk of infections going on noticed. Remember to keep your distance, wash your hands and use a mask.
- Vaccination is also back in fashion as people rush to get the Oxford/AstraZeneca COVID-19 vaccine before they start distributing the Chinese one just arrived.