The Shwedagon and Bagan pagodas are now reopening to the general public in line with the COVID-19 rules and regulations.
- Visiting hours: 6am-7am, 8am-9am, 10am-11am, 1pm-2pm, 3pm-4pm and 5pm-6pm.
- Maximum 500 people will be allowed to visit the pagoda at any given time, with a limited number of people entering at each entrance.
- Only the elderly and people with disabilities are allowed to use the elevators.
- All pilgrims and visitors must provide their personal data, address and phone numbers.
- 25 pagodas under the administration of the Trustee Board of Bagan Cultural Heritage and the Department of Archeology and National Museum (Bagan) will open
- The authorities will regulate visiting rules for each of the pagodas.
Visitors will be required to adhere to the current COVID-19 protocols and best practices.