Would you like to help out and put a smile on the strangers’ faces—Now it’s your chance to—children!? Happiness’s Toys Drive is organized to make less fortunate children day brighter by donating used or new soft toys — plush dolls.
The Group has been established in Myanmar since 2017 with alumni from the YSEALI Women Leadership Academy funded by Young Southeast Asian Leadership Institute. They focus on women empowerment and community development as a part of their alumni activities. This Happiness Toy Drive Project is one of their community initiatives.
You can visit and drop off soft toys for both boys and girls before 5 PM of 30th June 2019. They will collect and sterilize the toys, donate them back to children from orphanages and schools for disadvantaged children in Hlaing Thar Yar & Shwe Pyi Thar. “We hope that “Toy Drive” will make children happy as well as get excited about their new school year.” Everyone in Yangon or further is welcome to participate in this charity action by donating your toys at the nearest drop off pins mentioned below.
- Baby & Me Toy Store (Phone Gyi Street middle block, Thit Sar Street)
- Happy Baby Toy Store (Baho Street, Pazundaung Market, Kyaung Lan Bus Stop, Phone Kyi Street middle block)
- Sweet Child Toy Store (Sayar San Road)
- 3.14 Cafe (Insein Road)
- Keier Group (Merchant Road)
- Phandeeyar Incubation Hub (Merchant Road on 29thx30th)
- House Rules Cafe (Pearl Condo)
- Momo Play (Myanmar Plaza, St John City Mall, Waizayantar Condo)
- Market Place (Myanmar Plaza, 6.5 Miles, Dhammazedi)
Or kindly call Mya Yupar Oo (09 780 296310) and Thet Zin Myint (09 200 1993).