The 6th annual MYANMORE Dining and Nightlife Awards was held on March 6th at Novotel Yangon Max. This event is the only awards ceremony in Myanmar celebrating the attainment of excellence in the food and beverage sector.
The evening full with laughters, excitements, joys and motivations filled the gala dinner celebration. With 17 awards in total from dining industry, F&B, nightlife and travel to green award and special contribution to excellence, the stage gaped the special people who gave out their best in the respective fields.
Underneath are the complete list of winners.
- Tourism Experience of the Year: Balloons Over Bagan
- Event Venue of the Year: Novotel Yangon Max
- Tourism Industry Figure of the Year: May Myat Mon Win (General Manager of Chatrium Royal Lake Yangon)
- Tourism Development Project of the Year: Community-Based Tourism project in Kayah State
- Chef of the Year: Jean Marc Lemmery
- Wine and Spirit Ambassador of the Yeaw: Lal Mon Puia
- Green Award of the Year: Savoy Hotel Yangon
- Special Award for Contribution to Excellence: Nikki Baltrop
- Best Myanmar Premium Outlet of the Year: The Bar BurDubai – Inya Rd
- Best Myanmar Beer Outlet of the Year: Win Star
- KBZ Entrepreneur of the Year: Myat Phoo Wai (NooDi Noodle Shop)
- Newcomer of the Year: Burma Bistro
- Myanmar Food Restaurant of the Year: Mu Ai Kachin Food
- Cafe of the Year: Bodhi Nava
- Bar of the Year: The Penthouse
- Restaurant of the Year: ORNG Kitchen
- Hotel of the Year: Sofitel Inle Lake Myat Min
Credit to Matchless Production for the great video!