Myanmar Project Management Center (MPC) will bring together government officials, project managers and business professionals from across Myanmar to share knowledge at the very first Myanmar Project Management Symposium on December 11th at Wyndham Hotel Yangon.
Get a chance to make useful contacts and learn valuable insights from speakers, including an opening keynote address from the President’s office.
Supported by CB Bank, Ooredoo and Carlsberg, the symposium will feature 10 keynote speakers, five professional association (MES, MCEA, MCPA, DRD and MDA) and chambers including the Euro, German, Swedish and British.
Special guest speakers Prof Roland Berger, founder of Roland Berger Strategy Consultants, U Khin Maung Aye, founder of Kaytumadi Company Limited and Chairman of Kaung Myanmar Aung Group of Companies, and U Khin Maung Aye, the Chairman of CB Bank, will talk about their projects, how they started them and how they made them successful.
Additional speakers include:
- Vikram Sinha, CEO of Ooredoo Myanmar
- Dr Maung Maung Thein, Former Deputy Minister of Finance and Chairman of the Secretariat
- Ms Pyit Thiri Thaw, Founder & Managing Director of Myanmar Financial Center
- Daniel Nay Min Tun, Deputy Managing Director of Myanmar Carlsberg Co., Ltd
- Mike Sypsomos, Founder and CEO of the Mentor Group International Ltd
- Abdulla Al Mamun, the Founder & CEO of PMaspire Singapore Pte Ltd
- Marcus Sigurdsson, Chief Digital Officer of McCann
Tickets are still available. For more information on this event, please visit myanmarpmsymposium.com.