Starting from US$9 nett, pasta lovers can enjoy a real treat at E’cucina Italian
Restaurant in Pullman Yangon Centrepoint. Produce of the renowned pasta producer
Rustichella d’Abruzzo, only available in Yangon at the restaurant, is tossed with fresh
ingredients and flavors by Chef Nicolino.
Lunch is 12pm-2.30pm, and dinner is 7pm-10pm. The promotion is valid until June 30.
Pastas available are:
- Linguine al granchio reale dell’alaska sfumato al brandy with linguini,
Alaskan king crab flambé and brandy.
- Tonnarelli al nero di seppia con calamari, asparagi, burrata, e polvere
di pomodoro with black ink square spaghetti, baby squid, asparagus, burrata
cheese, tomato powder.
- Spaghetti con crema di porro, zafferano d.o.p dell’aquila, guanciale e
pecorino with creamy leek sauce, D.O.P Abruzzo’s saffron, pecorino cheese and
pork cheek salami.
- Orecchiette alle rape, pachino e capperi with southern Italy’s shell pasta
with broccoli, cherry tomato and capers.
- Paccheri alla norcina with paccheri tube pasta with Italian sausage, black
truffle creamy sauce and parmesan cheese.
Plus, for every spaghetti order, you get a free glass of wine of your choice.
E’cucina Italian Restaurant – Pullman Yangon Centrepoint, No.65, Corner Of Sule Pagoda Road And Merchant Road,
Pabedan Township, Yangon.
Phone – 01 382 648.